Two moms, and their kids said no.

3 Responses

  1. Larry Best

    My kids go to school in the Lee county school district. Now they are telling me that in order for them too graduate that they have too take the fsa test. Now is this true or is it not?

    • Kathleen Jasper

      Larry, the FSA is required for graduation. However, you can also take he ACT or SAT for a concordant score. The ACT and SAT are at least normed, reliable and valid. But a score is required for graduation. Does your child struggle with reading tests?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.